The RRCOnline System currently allows for the filing of the following:
- Oil & Gas Forms
- PR (Production Reports)
- W-1 (Drilling Permit Application)
- H10 (Annual Disposal/Injection Well Monitoring Report)
- Pipeline Forms
- Texas Damage Reporting Form**
- PS-81 (Plastic Pipe Inventory)
- PS-87 (Proximity to Public Schools)
- PS-89 (Risk Management)
- PS-95 (Semi-Annual Leak Report)
Control of which applications are available to a filer account is in the hands of the organization's security administrator. In order to file a particular report or application, your security administrator must assign that filing right to you. The following steps taken by your security administrator will accomplish that:
1 Log in to the RRC Online System using the security account User ID.
2. On the RRC Online System Home screen, select Account Administration.
3. On the Account Administration screen, click the Search tab at the top of the screen.
4. On the Search for Person screen, you may leave all fields blank, or you may enter search parameters. Click the Search button at the bottom.
5. The resulting Search Results screen will list all accessible accounts within your company who fit the parameters (if any) that you entered. Click a User ID link to access the account settings.
6. On the Maintain Account Info screen, click the Assign Filing Rights tab to assign/remove filing privileges for that account. Locate the appropriate right in the "Available Rights", check the "add" box, and then click submit at the bottom. Once that right appears in the "Associated Rights" group, the filer account will have access to the drilling permits application.
(** Note: the Texas Damage Reporting System can be accessed by non-operators, such as excavators, emergency response officials and the general public, through this link: http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/TPD/publicHomeAction.do)