About Searching for P-17 - Commingling Reports
The Form P-17 is used when oil and gas operators want to “mix” or commingle the production from more than one lease into the same tank or holding facility. The operator will receive a commingle permit number that is used to report each month on the Form PR the amount of production from all of the leases that went into the tank or holding facility.The form P-17 is filed as an exception to Statewide Rule 26 and/or 27 for the following reasons:
- Commingling of oil, condensate or a combination of oil and condensate. This is the only exception in which a commingle permit number will be assigned.
- Production of gas wells full well stream to central facilities with condensate reported on the Form R-3.
- Gas metering exceptions.
- Off lease storage of oil or condensate.
- Off lease metering of gas or liquids.
- Select the profile: Surface Commingling Permits (P-17)
- Check the Field that you wish to search by:
- District and Lease/Gas ID
- Drilling Permit Number
- Commingling Permit Number
- Click on Submit button.
Last Updated: 7/20/2015 12:17:56 PM