Logon and Efile Instructions for Tariffs
General InstructionsThis page is for qualified gas utilities that are regulated by the Railroad Commission of Texas. These regulated entities must file permits, applications, reports and other information with the Railroad Commission.
- To access the Electronic Filing system Log on here (Account and password required)
- To file informationElectronically with the Railroad Commission you must:
- Complete and submit the Master Electronic Filing Agreement (MEFA).
- Complete and submit the Security Administrator Designation.
- Obtain an account by completing the Electronic filing application.
- Confirmation of your account will be sent via email.
- Obtain the file layout/format for the information
- Create the data file according to the file format standards.
Companies may enter their own information or may use a vendor's software package.
See the Efile Software Vendors List
- A Frequently Asked Questions list about EFile is available.
Last Updated: 6/2/2016 11:58:59 AM