RRC to Host Regulatory Seminars in Houston
The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) will host two one-day sessions of the Oil & Gas Regulatory Seminar in Houston on Tuesday, July 12, 2016 and Wednesday, July 13, 2016.
The RRC is hosting this seminar and forum to educate and train oil and gas industry representatives on a variety of topics, including:
- drilling permits;
- inactive well requirements (Statewide Rule 15)
- oil, gas or geothermal resource operations in hydrogen sulfide areas (Statewide Rule 36);
- production reporting;
- pipeline accident and incident reporting;
- pipeline permitting;
- surface casing exceptions (Statewide Rule 13); and
- website queries for proration.
The early bird registration fee is $150 per person through June 30, 2016. Late registration fee is $200 per person after July 1, 2016.
The event will be held at the Omni Houston Hotel Westside, 13210 Katy Freeway in Houston. Group rates are available until June 30, 2016 when making hotel room reservations.
For additional event information and to register, visit the RRC website at http://www.rrc.texas.gov/oil-gas/oil-gas-workshops-and-seminars/.