RRC Emergency Contact Information
Please call the Railroad Commission's 24-hour, toll-free emergency line, 1-844-773-0305 to report a pipeline, or oil and gas related release.
Summary of Standards and Procedures
- Administrative Review
- This page discusses the administrative check done to verify that all filing requirements are satisfied.
- Attachments for new wells
- This page discusses the required attachments for injection permit applications.
- Transfer and Amendments
- This page discusses the transfer of permits and subsequent changes to permit conditions.
- Technical Review
- This page discusses the review of the proposed injection well for compliance with well construction, operation and injected fluid confinement requirements.
- Permit Processing
- This page discusses the various stages of processing the permit application.
- Protested Applications
- This page discusses the processing of applications that are protested by an affected party.
- This page discusses filing, testing, and monitoring requirements after the injection permit is issued.
Last Updated: 3/22/2016 10:42:17 AM