Please Note: For each permit that requires more than 2 Quad Maps, please include an Overview Map of the entire permit.
General Hard Copy Map Information
Send a 7.5 minute USGS Quad
FULL SIZE: Approx. 24 x 29 in. when plotted
Full Scale:1 to 24,000
Maps should have these references:
1. Pipeline Operator Name
2. T4 Permit Number
3. Pipeline system names
5. Date created
6. Number the quads (i.e. Map 3 of 7)
7. T-4 permit contact person and phone #.
8. Map contact person and phone #.
Maps should have this essential information:
1. A Minimum of 4 Lat/Long Coordinates (NAD 27 or NAD 83)
2. Quad Name & all quad border notation (Tic marks, border quad names etc.)
3. County lines & State lines
4. City Names & City Limits
5. Roads & Map Scale
6. Only One Permit per Map
Do Not draw pipelines that belong to another Permit or another Operator.
Labeling pipelines (Option 1)
- Label diameters for all pipelines
- Specify if multiple lines are using the same R.O.W. (see sample map image for example)
- Use T4 amendment codes to color code pipelines.
Labeling pipelines (Option 2)
1. Highlight all recent pipeline changes
2. Mark all pipeline intersections with a dot
3. Mark all pipeline attribute changes with a dot. Identify the change.
See Sample Map
Submit any questions you have regarding this information to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org