What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
- Manager-Engineering Unit - Oversees the planning, daily operations, and management of the Engineering Unit, which is one of the four business units in the Technical Permitting Section of the Oil and Gas Division.
- Business Analyst II - The Railroad Commission of Texas seeks a Business Analyst to perform analysis work in the Project and Process Management section of the Information Technology Services Division.
- Deputy Director (Oil and Gas Division) - Under the direction of the Director of the Oil and Gas Division, assists in overseeing the daily operations and management of the Oil and Gas Division, which administers the Commission's conservation, safety, and environmental programs for oil and gas drilling and production operations.
- District Director - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration, seeks a Director of the Abilene District Office to assist in the planning, development, and implementation of business operations in the Oil and Gas Division's Abilene office.
- Notice to Operators: Reassignment of RRC District 8A from the Midland District Office to the Abilene District Office (12/14/2017)
- Notice to Operators: Determining Top of Cement by Calculation for Compliance with Statewide Rule 13 (12/7/2017)
Data and Information
- RRC Energy News February 2018 (2/28/2018)
- A Hypocritical Hero (3/15/2018)
Last Updated: 3/22/2018 10:33:53 AM