What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
- Oil and Gas Technical Specialist - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration and production, seeks an Oil and Gas Technical Staff member to complete the review and assessment of oilfield operations in the Houston District Office, Field Operations Section of the Oil and Gas Division.
- Web Administrator III - Performs highly complex (senior-level) Web design and development work.
- Deputy Director (Oil and Gas Division) - Under the direction of the Director of the Oil and Gas Division, assists in overseeing the daily operations and management of the Oil and Gas Division, which administers the Commission's conservation, safety, and environmental programs for oil and gas drilling and production operations.
- Contract Specialist IV - Performs highly complex to highly advanced (senior level) contract management work in the development, implementation, and maintenance of contract and procurement functions in the Procurement and Contract Management (PCM) section.
- Notice to Operators: Reassignment of RRC District 8A from the Midland District Office to the Abilene District Office (12/14/2017)
- Notice to Operators: Determining Top of Cement by Calculation for Compliance with Statewide Rule 13 (12/7/2017)
Data and Information
- RRC Energy News April 2018 (4/30/2018)
- RRC Energy News March 2018 (3/29/2018)
- RRC Energy News February 2018 (2/28/2018)
- RRC to Conduct Permian Basin (Spraberry Trend Area) and Delaware Basin Forum and Discussion in Midland (3/27/2018)
Last Updated: 5/2/2018 5:15:02 PM