Online Filing at RRC
Some forms, such as certain permit/license applications or compliance paperwork, can be filed with the RRC electronically. The RRC Online System is the primary portal for online filing.
Use the links below to learn how to get an account and use the RRC Online System.
- How do I get an RRC Online account? In order to file forms through the RRC Online System, you must have an account. This area describes the types of accounts available and how to get an account.
- What can I file online?
- How do I submit data through EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)?
- User Guides and EDI Documents - This page provides links to user guides and other helpful documents for your online filing needs.
For assistance with online filing, send comments or questions to:
Oil & Gas
- Oil & Gas Drilling Permit Applications - email@example.com
- Production Reporting - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oil & Gas Well Status Reports - email@example.com
- Completion Reports - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change of Gatherer/Purchaser - email@example.com
- Disposal Injection Well Monitoring - H10info@rrc.texas.gov
- Groundwater Protection Determination - GAU@rrc.texas.gov
- SWR-13 Exception - Oil & Gas District Office
- Digital Well Logs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notice of Intention to Plug and Abandon - Oil & Gas District Office
- ST-1 Form
- W-3A Form
- Directional Survey Application
- Pipeline Permit Applications - email@example.com
- Pipeline Integrity Forms - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pipeline Damage Reporting - email@example.com
Last Updated: 5/20/2019 3:38:38 PM