Transfer and Amendment of Existing Permits

1.  Transfer

  • Form P-4 must be filed at least fifteen days before the proposed transfer is to take place.
  • Transfer of the injection/disposal permit is approved upon approval of the Form P-4.

2.  Amendment

  • Unless otherwise provided in the permit, the well must be constructed and operated as proposed in the permit application.  Changes in well construction or operation may require a permit amendment.
  • Applications for amendment require the same forms and fees as new applications. (See Transfer instructions above.)
  • Attachments required for amended applications are determined based on the nature and magnitude of the proposed changes. See the "Guidelines for Permit Amendments" (links below) to determine attachments required for various types of permit amendments.