Pipeline Safety, Permitting and Damage Prevention Webinar
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
1 - 5 p.m.
The Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC) will host a free webinar entitled Pipeline Safety, Permitting and Damage Prevention to inform and train energy industry representatives about their responsibilities under the agency’s jurisdiction to ensure that the pipelines in Texas’ pipeline infrastructure are designed, constructed, operated and maintained safely. The workshop will be held from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 9, 2021.
The webinar will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Recent Chapter 8 Rule Changes and General Pipeline Safety Updates;
- Pipeline Damage Prevention Requirements;
- Form T-4, Application for Permit to Operate a Pipeline in Texas;
- Form PS-48, New Construction Report; and
- Pipeline Mapping.
To watch the webinar via webcast, visit Texas Admin Monitor website at http://www.adminmonitor.com/tx/rrc/webinar/20210309/.
- Recent Chapter 8 Rule Changes and General Pipeline Safety Updates
- Pipeline Damage Prevention Requirements
- Pipeline Permitting and Mapping Updates
For general conference inquiries or questions, email the Railroad Commission of Texas at Publicassist@rrc.texas.gov.
Auxiliary Aids or Services for Persons with a Disability
Any individual with a disability who plans to attend any workshops, meetings or seminars and who requires auxiliary aids or services should notify the Railroad Commission of Texas as far in advance as possible so that appropriate arrangements can be made. Requests may be made to the Human Resource Division of the Railroad Commission of Texas by mail at P. O. Box 12967, Austin, Texas 78711-2967; by telephone at 512-463-6981 or TDD No. 512-463-7284; by email at email@example.com or in person at 1701 North Congress Avenue, Suite 12-110, Austin, Texas.