What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
Job of The Week
- Engineering Specialist II/Oil & Gas Technical Specialis (Houston) - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration and production, seeks an Oil and Gas Technical Staff member to complete the review and assessment of oilfield operations in the Kilgore District Office, Field Operations Section of the Oil and Gas Division. Major responsibilities involve advanced-level technical and administrative evaluations and reporting of the drilling, production, and transportation of oil and gas operations. In addition, some tasks involve conducting surveys, making inspections, investigating complaints and collecting and analyzing engineering and geological data.
- Engineering Specialist II / State Managed Plugging Inspector (Abilene) - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration, seeks a State Managed Plugger to perform advanced technical fieldwork in the State Managed Well Plugging Program in the Abilene District Office of the Oil & Gas Division. Responsibilities include supervising the plugging and salvage operations for the State Managed Plugging Program and formulating the well plugging procedures to ensure the isolation of the productive zones, potential flow zones, corrosive zones and protection of the State Usable Quality Waters.
- Administrative Assistant II/Applications Processor – P5 Financial Assurance (Austin) - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration, seeks an Administrative Technician for the Financial Assurance Unit (P-5) of the Oil and Gas Division. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position.
- Oil & Gas Field Inspector (San Antonio) - The Railroad Commission of Texas, recognized as a worldwide leader in the regulation of oil and gas exploration is seeking a Field Inspector to perform technical field inspections and reviews in oilfield operations in the San Antonio District Office, Field Operations Section of the Oil and Gas Division. Responsibilities include conducting surveys, making inspections, investigating complaints, and collecting and analyzing engineering and geological data.
- IT Programmer IV (Austin) - Performs highly complex (senior-level) computer programming work. Work involves coordinating programming projects, analyzing proposed computer applications, and providing technical programming assistance. May supervise the work of others. Works under the supervision of the IT Application Maintenance Manager, with limited supervision and considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Railroad Commission of Texas Presents 2018 Year in Review (12/19/2018)
- Reminder - Pipepline Milage Fee Due August 31 (08/20/2018)
- Notice to Operators: Requirement to Submit Pipeline Mileage Fees (07/12/2018)
Data and Information
- Texas Drilling Permits and Completions Statistics for November 2018 (12/07/2018)
- Texas Oil and Gas Production Statistics for September 2018 (11/29/2018)
- Agency Legislative Appropriations Request for Fiscal Years 2020 - 2021 (08/24/2018)
- Railroad Commission Launches Texas' First Online Searchable Database of Oil & Gas Inspection and Enforcement Data (01/23/2019)
- Commissioner Ryan Sitton Addresses Leaders in the Making at "Impact Pasadena" (01/11/2019)
- Commissioner Christian Rebuts Climate Catastrophists Call for Government Overregulation (01/10/2019)
Last Updated: 1/23/2019 11:47:55 AM