What's New at the Railroad Commission of Texas
What’s New features new content to the Railroad Commission of Texas website, including form and rule proposals and adoptions, regulatory advisories and notices, job postings, events, news releases and media advisories.
Job of The Week
- Accountant V (Austin) - The Railroad Commission of Texas is seeking an Accountant V (team lead) to perform highly complex (senior-level) accounting work in the revenue department. Work involves preparing, processing and/or overseeing all functions in the revenue department. Responsible for establishing, maintaining, and/or overseeing accounting systems, procedures, and controls. Works under limited supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Requires thorough knowledge of laws and regulations of the State of Texas. Works closely with the financial reporting section of the Finance Division. Ensures that all accounting files are maintained in an orderly and accurate system.
- IT Business Analyst III (Austin) - The Railroad Commission of Texas seeks a Business Analyst to perform business analysis work under the supervision of the IT Application Development Manager. Duties involve use of multiple methods in gathering, developing, and documenting requirements; the review, assessment, and development of business processes; the creation and validation of user acceptance testing; and research and special project support provided to users. This role will work under limited to minimal direction, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Railroad Commission of Texas Presents 2018 Year in Review (12/19/2018)
- Reminder - Pipepline Milage Fee Due August 31 (08/20/2018)
- Notice to Operators: Requirement to Submit Pipeline Mileage Fees (07/12/2018)
Data and Information
- Texas Drilling Permits and Completions Statistics for November 2018 (12/07/2018)
- Texas Oil and Gas Production Statistics for September 2018 (11/29/2018)
- Agency Legislative Appropriations Request for Fiscal Years 2020 - 2021 (08/24/2018)
- Commissioner Ryan Sitton Addresses Leaders in the Making at "Impact Pasadena" (01/11/2019)
- Commissioner Ryan Sitton Welcomes New Staff Member (01/09/2018)
- Chairman Craddick Announces Staff Changes (01/02/2019)
None at this time.
Last Updated: 1/14/2019 10:15:13 AM