- Rule 3.66: Weatherization Rule
Requirements for certain facilities to implement measures to prepare to operate during a weather emergency.
- Rule 3.65: Critical Designation Rule
Requirements for natural gas infrastructure to be designated as critical during an energy emergency (the filing of Form CI-D or Form CI-X).
- Weather Emergency Readiness Attestation Template
- Gathering And Compression Weatherization Methods
- RRC Training Presentation on Rule 3.66
- Weatherization Rule FAQ
- Weatherization Practices Guidance Document
- SWD Weatherization Methods
- Historical Weather Data by County
- Notice to Operators: Weather Emergency Preparedness Standards